I hope my U.S. followers had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday! As we end this month of November, I wanted to share that I will be taking a winter break from blogging.
As we head into the holiday season, I would like to gift to you some thoughts for ringing in a fruitful 2017. I have mentioned in a few of my blog posts that I LOVE new beginnings and January 1 and February 21 (my birthday) are two of my favorites.
A few things I do to get ready for the New Year:
- Clean out my closet (if I have not worn in 6 months, its gone!)
- Deep clean and reorganize the house (think junk drawers and closets)
- Empty my work and personal email
- Complete work and personal projects (or schedule time to do them in the new year)
and the deeper stuff…
5. Take the life assessment – I do this at the end of each year. Fundamentally, things should be getting better each year.
6. Look at what I did the past year (calendar, blogs, Facebook) and decide if those activities align with what I want for my life based on those areas that are low or flat on my life assessment (above). If they align, awesome! If not, I make a plan to readjust.
Most importantly, please do not forget to enjoy the season with your friends and loved ones – OH and enjoy a sip (or a few) of bubbly – you deserve it!
I want to thank you all for reading and I will be back early next year!